|Home||Program||Faculty||Register||Camp Info||FAQ||Misc.||Contact Us|
We take the dangers of covid-19 very seriously and we are determined to hold American Banjo Camp safely next September. Here is our plan and our policy.
For the in-person camp in September, all participants will need to email us a scan (or cellpone photo) of their vaccination card showing the date of their last booster.
We may require Masks be worn at all indoor events except meals and by performers on stage. We will decide on this closer to the time of camp, but certainly by July 1st. At that time you may cancel for a complete refund if you object to masking.
We may require a negative home rapid covid test the day before camp. We will decide on this closer to the time of camp, but certainly by July 1st. At that time you may cancel for a complete refund if you object to this form of testing.
Any attendee that develops covid symptoms during camp must leave cmp and we will refund ABC payments.
If at any point our venue, Pilgrim Firs Conference Center preempts us and decides to close down for safety concerns we will immediately inform all registrants and refund tuition, room, and board payments.
DEPOSITS & BALANCE PAYMENTS
In the event that we need to cancel ABC due to Covid, registrants will have the option to roll over their payments to cover payments for the next year's Camp. Note that Paypal service fees are not refundable).
CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS
If we have to cancel American Banjo Camp, all payments will be refundable, but if we are able to move forward with the camp, our regular refund policy will be in effect for any other cancellations.
QUESTIONS or CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. If you would prefer to address anything by phone, send an email message to email@example.com with your phone number and suggested times to call. We'll then get back to you as soon as we can.